Analog CMOS IC Designer
Our Company is built on employee mutual commitment and respect, enthusiasm and progress.
Teledyne DALSA is a subsidiary of Teledyne Technologies Inc., a U.S. publicly listed enterprise, and specializes in the manufacture, design, research and development of high performance CMOS and CCD image sensors and modular expandable cameras. Teledyne DALSA's products are used worldwide in machine vision, document scanning, image capture, surveillance, process monitoring, manufacturing inspection, medical imaging, and multi media.
As part of our continuing growth in this high technology market, Teledyne DALSA is recruiting for the following opening:
Analog CMOS IC Designer
Teledyne DALSA CMOS Image Sensor group is looking for an Analog CMOS IC Designer to join its world leading CMOS Image Sensor development team.
The successful candidate will work in a team environment to develop innovative IC products, from design through to production, for use in a wide variety of high performance applications in Machine Vision, Aerospace, Life Sciences, and Defense & Security. The team has a particular focus on Advanced Linescan and Global Shutter technologies for imaging at a variety of wavelength ranges from the UV through to LWIR.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have direct experience in the design, simulation, layout, verification, and evaluation of core CMOS circuit building blocks such as high speed A/D convertors, low noise amplifiers, PLLs, high speed serializers, and low power data drivers;
- Have direct experience with layout for low noise and high speed circuit operation;
- Have direct experience with the debug of high speed and low noise circuits in hardware;
- Contribute to technology roadmaps and CMOS sensor circuit architectures;
- Work well in a team environment and have strong communication skills;
- Have a proven ability to problem solve and innovate in a dynamic environment.
The successful candidate will possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent. Candidates should have at least 5 to 10 years experience in silicon IC development. Experience with high performance CMOS Image Sensor development is an asset.
Please quote file number DDADS0718 and include references with your resume.
Teledyne DALSA offers competitive salary. Relocation assistance is also provided. Teledyne DALSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants should apply to this position through our website at www.teledynedalsa.com. No phone calls or agencies please. Only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted. We thank everyone who applies.