As a member of the Supply Chain Planning Team, you're responsible for the creation and maintenance of the production schedules to ensure on-time delivery. You'll work with manufacturing and engineering teams to execute a robust and flexible process which includes scheduling, production and delivery. You have a solid understanding of high-tech manufacturing, engineering change management, and production planning systems.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and maintain the Master Production Schedule (MPS) establishing sequence to ensure on-time delivery to customers while optimizing resources and inventory
- Assist in the development of planning and monitoring systems and control
- Monitor production attainment and work-in-process activities, focusing on exceptions to identify and action issues as they arise
- Identify schedule risks and opportunities and recommend mitigation plans
- Plan and support the implementation of ECNs considering the impact on the MPS and inventory
- Provide ongoing metrics related to Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for the organization
- Work on continuous improvement projects with cross-functional teams to drive efficiencies for manufacturing and planning processes
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree /College Diploma in Business Administration / Supply Chain / Operations
- APICS Certified or actively working towards certification
- 5+ years of progressive experience in production planning, master scheduling, and inventory management (ideally in a composite make to stock/make to order environment)
- Thorough knowledge of ERP systems (preferably NetSuite), proficient in MRP systems and analysis, and expert Excel skills
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Full comprehension of Engineering Change Orders (ECO), Bill of Material structuring, and New Production Introduction (NPI) processes
- Exposure to PLM concepts in a configure-to-order and replenish-to-order environment
- Ability to use good judgement and problem-solving skills to identify and overcome obstacles
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
Day-to-day, we challenge each other to constantly raise the bar, encourage unconventional thinking to achieve innovative breakthroughs, and are passionately committed to surpassing our goals. We advocate a healthy lifestyle and promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment. Most of all, we set visionary goals, and we’re passionate about building the best, most impactful products that people will love.
Thalmic is a hardware + software company building exciting technologies that will shape the future of human-computer interaction, backed by a world-class team of investors including Intel Capital, Spark Capital and The Amazon Alexa Fund.
We announced our first product, the Myo gesture control armband, in 2013, and pre-sold over 10,000 units in the first 48 hours. Myo is now shipping worldwide and has gone on to win numerous awards, including Digital Trends’ “Best of CES 2014” Award for Cool Tech.