We are looking for passionate people that are ambitious, creative, and driven to work on difficult problems and provide innovative solutions.
In the Senior Full Stack Developer role, you will be one of primary contributors to OpenText Core (https://core.opentext.com), a cloud-based file sharing and collaboration service. You will work as part of a collaborative and co-operative Agile team to maintain Core and implement new features with quality. You will help shape the future of OpenText Core, solve challenging problems, and assist your teammates in getting stuff done.
- Developed web software applications for at least 3 years
- Participated in feature request analysis, feature design, and implementation
- Communicated the merits of various designs and approaches
- Contributed ideas during design and planning discussions
- Reviewed code of other developers
- Mentored junior developers
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
Bonus Points for:
- Experience using Node.js
- Experience using Git
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Continuous Integration servers like TeamCity or Jenkins
- Having worked with an Agile team
- Having a basic knowledge of OpenText Core, https://core.opentext.com