Maintenance Renewals Specialist
Reporting to the Manager, Maintenance Renewals this position is focused on relationship management, selling the value of Open Text Maintenance and Support Programs and driving retention as well as growth. Quoting, positioning upsells, regular follow-up and closing renewals are primary responsibilities. Strong organizational skills and the ability to accurately forecast are required, concurrently the incumbent will be responsible for identifying and conducting gap analysis and process improvement.
What You Are Great At:
• Providing a consultative and proactive process to producing competitive renewal quotes.
• Providing exceptional service by reaching out via phone on a consistent basis and building strong customer relationships.
• Consulting with internal sales teams to prepare renewal quotes, overcome objections through process of negotiation and adjust quotes as required to ensure competitiveness of the solution being presented to the customer.
• Maintaining and updating reporting systems used for research and providing accurate forecasts within a sales support territory
• Cultivating strong business relationships with the Account Executives and other stakeholders
• Developing ongoing lead generation and pipeline through innovation and customer insight to gain new maintenance renewal contracts, while continuously selling the high value of OpenText’s support programs
• Becoming a trusted advisor for the Customer for their support needs. Cultivating an environment of mutual value recognized between OpenText and our customers.
•Utilizing departmental standard operating procedures to bring renewal contracts in at full value and on time.
What It Takes:
•1 – 3 years’ experience working in a sales oriented, lead generation or renewals environment
•University/College degree within a related discipline or equivalent work experience
•Exceptional communication both written and verbal, with the ability to listen and understand client needs and focus the content
•Strong desire in establishing and maintaining strong relationships with client
•Goal-oriented, positive, a self-starter, with strong attention to detail and analytical skills
•Track record of autonomy, ownership and execution
•Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
•Bi-lingual skills in French, Spanish is preffered.