IO Industries Inc., established in 1991, based in London, Ontario, designs and manufactures advanced digital video cameras and related equipment used in a variety of fields including scientific research, broadcast sports, cinema, augmented reality, virtual reality, defence/aerospace and machine vision for manufacturing. Customers include the world's leading aerospace companies, defence contractors and entertainment companies. Our design & manufacturing headquarters is located next to London's airport in the east end of the city.
Sales of the company's products. Sales are business to business. The typical user is a scientist, engineer, technician, video specialist or other technology worker.
• Gain expert knowledgeable about the operation and uses of the company’s products
• Provide product information and demonstrations to prospective customers
• Quote product pricing to prospective customers
• Prepare and conduct PowerPoint presentations
• Represent the company at industry tradeshow exhibitions
• Attend pre-arranged visits to customer sites for sales-related activities (no cold-calling)
• Host sales events and meetings at the company’s headquarters in London, Ontario
• Support Resellers of the company’s products with their sales activities and provide product training
• Occasionally assist the marketing team with the preparation of marketing materials
• Completion of a 3-year college or university technical program • Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English • Experience with video camera technology is beneficial but not an absolute requirement • Prior sales experience is beneficial but not an absolute requirement
• Competent computer skills including experience with MS-Windows 10, MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and basic knowledge of PC hardware • Travel within Canada and international travel to United States, Europe, Asia, Israel, Australia and possibly other destinations
• A valid driver’s licence and motor vehicle is required
• A valid passport is required
• A strong desire and commitment to improve the customer experience using our products
More search results
After-Hours Support Representative (Casual/Contra…
Product Prototyper (Coop / Intern)
Engineer (Chemical, Environmental or Biochemical)
W&Y Environmental International Inc.
Oculys Health Informatics
Incident Management Centre Representative
Descartes Systems Group