PrinterOn is looking for a C# Developer who loves solving problems with new technologies!
PrinterOn, a HP company, is used every day by people all over the world and we are looking for individuals who share in our excitement and passion for quality and a desire to take advantage of Cloud and mobile technologies that transform the industry. Our goal is to create simple and accessible software services that modernize the print industry through Cloud technology and Enterprise grade solutions. We have a great development team that are enthusiastic, and passionate about creating, developing, and collaborating on innovative solutions.
We’d love to talk with you about PrinterOn and how you could be a great fit with our team!
You will have an impact by:
- Making new industry leading solutions.
- Creating simple solutions for complex problems.
- Driving quality through automation.
- Sharing ideas through excellent oral and written communication.
- Being self-sufficient and asking probing questions to help remove blockers and get clarity of tasks.
- Being organized, self-motivated, strong team player.
- Providing ideas on how we can improve how we work smarter verses harder.
Here’s all the technical bits that would be cool if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Strong Object-Oriented fundamentals and coding practices.
- Excellent C++, C, C# development ability.
- Strong understanding of concurrency and algorithms.
- A passion for creating high-functioning, performant, exceptional-quality solutions.
- Experience with various technologies and tools such as SQL Server, SQLite, Curl, Visual Studio 2018, Git, BitBucket, Jira.
- Experience creating and deploying software in customer environments and working with field teams to collect feedback and review with product stakeholders.
To apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PrinterOn welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.