Senior Project Manager
At Equitable Life of Canada, we realize that your work life is not just about performing a job; it's about being part of a workplace that helps you grow and reach your full potential. Within our friendly and collaborative work environment, we recognize that the key to our growth and success is a dedicated, motivated and customer-responsive staff. Join Equitable Life today.
Reports to: AVP, Corporate IT
The Senior Project Manager will primarily focus on planning, coordinating and leading aspects of Corporate Services IT projects, (such as IFRS systems related projects, RPA initiatives) to enhance business operations. This individual will work with a cross functional team to implement cost effective technology solutions for the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, lead and execute complex technology projects
- Work with people to problem solve and driving a project from beginning to end
- Face challenges, whether that is changing priorities, requirements, timelines or technologies
- Develop and manage detailed work plans, project schedules, estimates, financial budgets and resource plans in collaboration with all project stakeholders
- Mentor and provide guidance to other junior members
- Be a team player
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in project management
- A designation in your field of expertise e.g. PMP
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall project management practices
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects effectively
- An influencing ability, able to communicate complex topics to non-technical and management resources
- A relentless drive to deliver the right solution to the business problem
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
- Strong interpersonal and partnership building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to think boldly, but act measuredly
To learn more about Equitable Life, we encourage you to explore our organization.
At Equitable Life, we are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities across our organization. Please contact our HR team at email@example.com if you would like to receive our job postings in an alternative format or require an accommodation with the application process.