- Kiite Inc
- Job Function
- Sales & Business Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
About the role:
Kiite is re-imagining the way work happens and is on its way to becoming the leading sales productivity tool in the AI space, with a strong need to expand our team with people who have an insatiable appetite to succeed and to make the world of sales a better place. That’s where you come in! If you are looking to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment focused on leading edge technology, then we should talk. We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, well-organized team player to join our team in Waterloo as a Sales Development Representative.
If you are goal driven, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are ready to make a huge impact in a growing company, we would love to hear from you!
In this role you’ll:
- Generate sales-ready leads through a combination of cold calling, following up on nurtured marketing leads, and promptly responding to inbound inquiries
- Manage inbound leads process and utilize SalesLoft to execute outbound calls/emails to targeted accounts
- Understand Kiite’s offerings and effectively map the prospects’ needs to the solution
- Enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information into Hubspot
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas and objectives
- Work closely with sales and marketing team members to achieve company goals
- Follow up on campaigns and provide detailed feedback on the success of each campaign
- Ensure that all new leads are processed within agreed upon SLAs
- Schedule meetings within target accounts and qualified prospects
- Identify, develop, and maintain relationships with prospective customers.
In this first 6 months you’ll:
- Work closely with the founding team to master the language we use to tell the Kiite story
- Leverage a best-in-class sales stack to reach out to your book of leads
- Meet and exceed your monthly targets for Sales Qualified Leads
- Hone your skills in leveraging both Social and Video in your selling
- Learn how to speak fluently about AI technologies in your sales process
What we’re looking for:
Don’t worry if you don’t have all the qualifications listed below - we are particularly interested in someone who learns quickly, so if you don’t meet some of the criteria below but think you’re up for the challenge, please still reach out - we’d love to talk to you!
- One to three years successful sales development experience in the enterprise B2B or B2C software and/or services market. SaaS/cloud-based technology experience is a plus!
- Dynamic, high energy person with demonstrated success of working independently and a proven track record of prospecting and achieving monthly goal attainment. (e.g. meet or exceed SAL or Demo targets)
- Strong understanding of computer technology, especially as it relates to mobile and web-based software
- Experience handling a sales pipeline in a CRM system (Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience dealing directly with customers at all levels within an organization
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Superb communication skills with ability to consultatively demonstrate product highlighting benefits/advantages/features
- Detail and results oriented who works well under pressure
- Self directed, a quick study and an enthusiastic team player
Kiite is the world’s first intelligent sales coach. With its self-learning sales AI, Kiite helps sales teams increase productivity by providing real-time answers from within their existing chat systems. Customers use Kiite to provide all sales reps with a real-time coach, identify roadblocks to revenue, and close more deals, faster. Kiite is a venture-backed company founded by serial entrepreneurs in Waterloo, Canada.
- Our team is over 50% women and over 40% visible minorities
- Kiite means “listen” in Japanese, which is apt for a company improving sales
The Environment & Benefits:
- Located in Uptown Waterloo, in the Communitech Data Hub | Office is wheelchair accessible|
- Flex hours & unlimited vacation
- 100% paid: premium medical, dental, extended health, and vision coverage