At Bonfire, we bring people together to make decisions with certainty. What does that mean? We’re powering billions of dollars worth of decision making across 200+ customers.
You’ve probably never heard of us before - and that’s okay - but remember when you had the opportunity to see your favourite band at a small venue before they were selling out the ACC? Joining Bonfire now is like getting on the guest list.
We’re a VC-backed, Y-Combinator success story that customers love (99% retention) and we’ve already impacted $12B+ in procurement spending decisions.
Bonfire is an opportunity for you to make an impact and accelerate your career. We’re in a unique position, growing from 40 to over 100 people in the next year. We’re looking for team members who will:
- Make an impact
- Drive results
- Remain humble - no job is too small
Bonfire is looking for experienced Account Executives to join our inside sales team led by Andrew Wilgar, Executive Director of Sales. You will be responsible for continuing to drive our hyper growth by prospecting, qualifying and closing new opportunities within your assigned territory in North America. Providing our customers with the leading Sourcing Enablement SaaS Platform in the industry. There isn’t anyone else in the market doing what Bonfire does, and we’re only just getting started.
As an Account Executive, you will be focused on closing new public sector business, but that doesn’t mean long sales cycles. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from prospecting to closing, if you like to be in charge of the entire sales cycle, Bonfire is the place for you.
We’re looking for sales people that will exude passion for Bonfire as if it was their own company. If you have entrepreneurial drive, are resourceful, competitive and driven by overachieving quota you’ll be successful and rewarded at Bonfire.
What You'll Do
- Hunt: generate new business opportunities to fuel and maintain a healthy public-sector sales pipeline
- Solution Selling: lead conversations with senior executives to uncover their business problems and articulate the value of Bonfire’s solution
- Demo: perform awesome in-person and remote demonstrations of Bonfire exhibiting strong product knowledge
- Problem Solve: anticipate and overcome customer objections
- Close: consistently overachieve monthly sales targets of pipeline growth and closed business and reap the rewards
Who You Are
- 3+ years of quota carrying sales experience
- Track record of hitting 100%+ quota and closing new business
- Strong end-to-end funnel development, you're used to hunting your own opportunities
- You've mastered the art of cold calling and excel in a hunter role
- You truly understand the importance of qualifying and understand value-based selling methodologies
- Relentless and competitive, yes, but empathy is your middle name – you’re a people person, and you enjoy interacting with new people day-in, day-out
- You're a team player - you share both win and loss stories to benefit the team
- You’re always re-examining the sales process and improving it to benefit the customer
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, helping to shape the role as the business grows
- Experience with a CRM - Salesforce is a bonus
Join us now and accelerate your career!
Recruiters: Sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!
Bonfire Interactive Ltd. strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact Talent@GoBonfire.com and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
More search results
After-Hours Support Representative (Casual/Contra…
Product Prototyper (Coop / Intern)
Engineer (Chemical, Environmental or Biochemical)
W&Y Environmental International Inc.
Oculys Health Informatics
Incident Management Centre Representative
Descartes Systems Group