Lone Wolf’s Management team is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst who will be an exceptional addition to our company. Our ideal team member is someone who loves the hard problem of turning mounds of data into data models, data stories, reports, and dashboards that business people and technical people can easily understand and can use to answer critical business questions.
As a member of the Financial Planning & Analysis team, you will provide analytical and reporting support and solutions to the Lone Wolf Product, Sales, Operations, and Engineering teams. Your responsibilities will include analyzing large amounts of account and transactional data to develop and improve processes, models, as well as internal analytic and reporting capabilities. The candidate will be expected to design analytic approaches, extract and manipulate information from internal and external data sources, and present results in a systematic and strategic manner.
THIS MAY BE YOUR DREAM JOB IF…
- You take pride in your reputation for designing simple, elegant and insightful analytics solutions
- You consider yourself to be a fast learner; you are driven to improve your knowledge of software architecture and to keep up with new methods or best practices.
- You enjoy challenging yourself to meet goals at a sustainable pace.
- You are self-motivated and want to work independently, yet you are comfortable partnering with other departments, and stakeholders on software development, improvements, internal tools, and implementation issues.
Skills & Requirements
AS A BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO:
- Expand & enhance data and analytic capabilities, continue to improve processes, explore/adopt new tools, drive automation and scripting
- Use data to generate insights and provide recommendations on Operational, sales, and other strategies
- Increase influence on decision making, actively participate in and lead strategy development, keep track of analytics impact, ensure good understanding on how analytics output is used
- Collaborate with various business partners on project requests, prioritization and delivery
- Optimize data (both underlying data structure and delivery method) for use by reporting platforms
- Manage large databases from sources such as Netsuite or Salesforce
- Help internal users access and understand the data and metrics in the data warehouse
- Develop appropriate new metrics to be used across the business
- Building ad hoc reports for various stakeholders while ensuring data accuracy and integrity
- Design, test, and deploy new reports & dashboards that provide a state-of-the-art analytics environment
- Provide maintenance and on-going support of past and future technical solutions
- Maintaining Documentation
- BS or MS in a Technical Degree or awesome experience in showing you can geek out on reporting and analytics
- 3-5+ years of experience with databases, SQL, SAS, or Tableau
- Experience with standard report and data visualization development methodologies
- Experience with business intelligence tools like Tableau, Jaspersoft, Crystal Reports, Domo or similar
- Excellent project management, communication, and problem-solving skills