This is a full-stack position to work on, eUnity, our flagship product and a leading zero-footprint imaging platform used by Hospitals, Hospital Systems, Radiology groups, and Cloud Image Exchanges.
- You will be responsible for architecting, implementing and maintaining eUnity.
- You will write code in Java/JEE/Spring/Dart/AS3/JS/HTML5.
- You will participate in all phases of the development lifecycle.
We are looking for good programmers of all levels. If you have passion for software, love your vocation, want your contributions to have meaningful impact, then we want you to apply.
University degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education, skill and experience.
- Expertise in a modern programming language
- Experience in Java and/or JS/CSS/HTML is an asset
- Experience in one ore more of the following is an asset: Spring, JEE, C, C++, Dart, AS3
- Deep understanding of HTTP protocol and related web technologies.
- Solid understanding of core development concepts including multi-threading and concurrency, data structures and OO development, networking, computer and client-server architectures, and memory management.
- Understands what it takes to be part of a small team with big responsibilities.
- Design and maintenance experience with relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Specific knowledge of PostgreSQL is a plus.
- Able to put together well written technical design documentation.
- Understanding of DICOM and HL7
- Experience with performance analysis, static analysis and modeling tools.
- Experience with security design and implementation (i.e. security authentication and authorization services, data encryption).
- Experience with image compression, decompression and caching.
- Familiarity working in an ISO13485 environment.
- Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Tools & Equipment:
Software development and testing tools, computer and other office equipment.
Client Outlook offers:
A rewarding career for outstanding professionals and a collaborative and inclusive culture, with flexible practices that focus on our people's well-being. We provide a comprehensive variety of resources to support your health and well-being needs, with benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
We are also in compliance withthe Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005 (AODA) and if you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us via email at email@example.com or via telephone at 519-342-3049 ext.222, to provide your contact information. The HR staff will contact you within 48 hours.
We thank you for your interest, only those selected for further screening or an interview will be contacted.