Do you wish to be involved in state-of-the-art visual displays recognized around the world? Christie is looking for passionate and talented individuals who can help our customers conceive of, and effortlessly deliver, spectacular audio visual experiences. Be a part of this fast moving team as it continues to grow in this ever expanding market.
As part of the Enterprise & Entertainment Design & Fulfillment team, the Project Manager leads the specification and implementation of technical projects in line with organizational project management standards, policies, and principles. This individual is responsible for meeting the project/program objectives within quality, time and budget targets, and for managing the associated risks.
- Assemble complete Presales budgets, including internal labour, external labour and all hardware as suggested by the team and identify risks and mitigation expenses
- Act as the interface between customers and the services involved
- Manage Christie & Client expectations – maintain detailed documentation of expectations
- Create & maintain project schedules, budgets and risk register
- Regularly reports project progress to senior management and the customer
- Manages relationships with external suppliers at a tactical level
- Continuous process improvement
- Travel to attend project meetings and build relationships with strategic customers
- Manage and deliver project within the assigned budget
- University degree in engineering, applied sciences, applied technology or business
- 5+ years of relevant engineering or project management experience
- Project management training – PMP preferred
- E.I.T. or CTS preferred
- Project Management specific tools (MS Project, MS Excel)
- Skills training in business finance/accounting, business contracts, budgeting, leadership
- Understanding of Christie operations and ability to work cross functionality to achieve successful completion of projects
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Enhanced negotiating skills
Christie is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Christie is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.
All offers of employment at Christie are conditional upon the successful completion of a background screening. Christie engages a third party vendor to complete all background screening. Your consent is required prior to the process beginning.