Content Marketing Specialist
Communitech was founded in 1997 by a group of entrepreneurs committed to making Waterloo Region a global innovation leader. At the time it was crazy talk, but somehow this community managed to pull it off. Today, Communitech is a public-private innovation hub that supports a community of more than 1400 companies — from startups to scale-ups to large global players.
Communitech helps tech companies start, grow and succeed in three distinct ways.
- Communitech is a place – the center of gravity for entrepreneurs and innovators. A clubhouse for building cool shit and great companies.
- Communitech delivers programs – helping companies at all stages with access to capital, customers and talent. We are here to help them grow and innovate.
- Communitech partners in building a world-leading ecosystem – making sure we have all the ingredients (and the brand) to go from a small startup to a global giant.
We’re looking to add some amazing people to this team. People who believe in the Communitech mission and are willing to do what it takes to help our members succeed. If you think big, but are always willing to push a broom, then we’d love to hear from you. Wonder what it’s like to work at Communitech? Watch this video! https://www.communitech.ca/corporate-stuff/careers/
We are looking a media-savvy Content Marketing Specialist to join our award-winning marketing team. As an integral part, of our team you will work closely with our program delivery, events and external relations teams to design and craft helpful and engaging content for our owned and earned channels to drive deeper and more impactful engagement.
If you have been looking for a fun challenge where you can make a difference for your community, please read on — you’ll find this opportunity compelling.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating on the development of an integrated content marketing plan, publishing calendar, publishing ecosystem and reporting metrics that contributes to Communitech’s key objectives
- Coordinating and contributing to the design, development and publishing of content marketing asset and live event coverage (e.g. podcasts, videos, live-streaming, interviews, photography and graphics, etc.)
- Managing day-to-day content marketing on our owned channels (Website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, IGTV, YouTube etc.)
- Developing content marketing campaign success measurement metrics and delivering regular reporting to stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities for new and innovative content marketing distribution channels and partnerships to expand Communitech’s global reach and impact
- Ensuring consistent use of key themes and messaging across all audience segments and content marketing channels
What we’re seeking:
- Experience with a range of content marketing and communications tactics, content formats and distribution channels - we call this “media savvy”
- Passion for using the goodest grammar, acceptance that the Oxford comma is wrong and there should only be one space after a period
- Experience in optimizing the effectiveness of content across channels on a global basis
- Aptitude for effective collaboration and excruciating attention to detail
- Solid understanding of concepts in SEO, advertising and how companies target and reach customers
- Experience with CampaignMonitor, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Hubspot or Pardot (or other Marketing Automation platform) and Wordpress would be awesome
- 2+ years’ demonstrated experience in a content marketing role; ideally with an agency or small-to-medium enterprise
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in communications, writing, marketing, advertising, or related field
Please click on the link below to create a Plum Profile, which will help us determine if our company is a fit for you, ensure that you will be happy and fulfilled. Please also upload your resume and cover letter by August 12.
Start Now! http://bit.ly/2LOZNMV
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. Communitech’s hiring practices are aligned with human rights laws, which guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status
More search results
After-Hours Support Representative (Casual/Contra…
Product Prototyper (Coop / Intern)
Engineer (Chemical, Environmental or Biochemical)
W&Y Environmental International Inc.
Oculys Health Informatics
Incident Management Centre Representative
Descartes Systems Group