Bluerover is a leader in the Internet of Things, and specialized in engineering unique and customized business solutions by combining sensor technology, data intelligence, and automated processes within a secure, scalable, and open architecture platform. With Bluerover technology, data is collected in an infinite stream from business environments, and then processed, presented and reported to you within a scalable, internet based platform.
We are looking for an engineering technician to work within the deployment team to ensure our service gets to our customers.
The Engineering Technician role calls for someone with a demonstrated commitment to meeting deadlines and ensuring quality. They will be responsible for product assembly, installation, customer support, and troubleshooting equipment that will be used by Bluerover’s customers across North America.
This person should be able to communicate professionally with customers and ensure the experience that each customer has with Bluerover is positive.
- Execute the RMA process adopted by Bluerover to manage all support tickets and close them to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Assemble Bluerover products as per process and quality standards.
- Generate shipments of product as per work orders, prepare shipping documents, and ship product to customer.
- Set up and configure client sites within the Bluerover service offerings.
- Support in troubleshooting customer issues, work with engineering team in performing root cause analysis.
- Implement the Bluerover services with the customer to ensure a good customer experience
- Install equipment on-site at customer locations.
- Train the customer in the use of the Bluerover services.
- Experience in customer support
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Valid G driver’s license
- Ability to travel to USA
- French is an asset