You have a strong desire to increase your knowledge base and want to do things in an innovative and creative new way. You’re committed to providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction and have proven experience in a fast-paced planning environment with a focus on accurate inventory reconciliation, the optimization of inventory investment, and strong support of the master production schedule. You’re comfortable dealing with a high volume and complex mix of consumer electronics products. You’re also highly organized and an efficient communicator-you strive to continuously improve inventory accuracy and processes.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage cycle count program to increase inventory accuracy and data integrity
- Identify process improvement opportunities to improve inventory accuracy by analyzing the variances using the PDCA approach
- Use KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) to evaluate and recommend actions required to achieve inventory objectives
- Responsible for KPI’s: Inventory Accuracy and Inventory Transaction Accuracy
- Prepare shared metrics to facilitate decision making, identify opportunities, and address issues
- Prepare Clear to Build analysis to assess material readiness for production builds
- Accountable for managing inventory levels to ensure backorders are minimized
- Maintain the materials plan to support the master production schedule
- Assess the impact on inventory from changes to the supply plan
- Maintain data integrity throughout the systems and reporting tools
- Plan and co-ordinate the implementation of ECNs considering the impact on the MPS and inventory
What You Need:
- University Degree/College Diploma in Business Operations, Material Management or Supply Chain
- 5+ years of progressive experience in inventory planning and management in a flexible manufacturing environment.
- CPIM, CSCP, APICS Certification or equivalent
- Self-motivated and highly organized with an ability to prioritize multiple activities in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with experience in inventory reconciliation, data integrity and process improvement.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experienced in using inventory planning methodologies and have a practical understanding of continuous improvement techniques such as LEAN, JIT, etc.
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with Netsuite or a similar ERP system
- Experience with Arena or similar PLM system
- Experience working a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience working in high volume consumer electronics
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
Day-to-day, we challenge each other to constantly raise the bar, encourage unconventional thinking to achieve innovative breakthroughs, and are passionately committed to surpassing our goals. We advocate a healthy lifestyle and promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment. Most of all, we set visionary goals, and we’re passionate about building the best, most impactful products that people will love.
Thalmic is a hardware + software company building exciting technologies that will shape the future of human-computer interaction, backed by a world-class team of investors including Intel Capital, Spark Capital and The Amazon Alexa Fund.
We announced our first product, the Myo gesture control armband, in 2013, and pre-sold over 10,000 units in the first 48 hours. Myo is now shipping worldwide and has gone on to win numerous awards, including Digital Trends’ “Best of CES 2014” Award for Cool Tech.
More search results
After-Hours Support Representative (Casual/Contra…
Product Prototyper (Coop / Intern)
Engineer (Chemical, Environmental or Biochemical)
W&Y Environmental International Inc.
Oculys Health Informatics
Incident Management Centre Representative
Descartes Systems Group