Senior Software Developer - Success Engineering
- Tulip Retail
- Job Function
- Engineering, Software Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
Our success engineering team is responsible for addressing reported defects, preventing future defects through preventative maintenance, and delivering enhanced functionality through change requests. As a Senior Software Developer in Success Engineering you’ll be responsible for overseeing and contributing to the continued success of our strategic customer’s Tulip implementation.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate for this position will be a reliable and adept programmer who is eager to break down large technical problems and solve them directly and through active mentorship of other team members.
When you join Tulip, you’ll be part of a fast-growing group of people who come from different backgrounds, countries, and experience. We believe in investing in our people, building positive relationships with our customers, and treating our work like craft. We prioritize diversity, inclusion and building a community, and we stay humble and hungry.
What you'll do:
- Diagnose and resolve complex issues throughout the entire portfolio of products utilized by our strategic customers including but not limited to data transformations, third party service integrations, and front and backend technologies
- Scope and Deliver enhanced functionality through change requests
- Drive how we manage and maintain implemented solutions within a highly collaborative department
- Aid in the development of junior software developers’ career growth through mentorship
- Champion product and architectural improvements for future releases
What you have:
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ Experience with common web technologies, such as: PHP, MySQL, Nginx, Redis, Python
- 5+ Experience delivering SaaS solutions
- Experience building and shipping iOS applications is a plus