Why join Igloo:
Igloo is a leading provider of digital workplace solutions, helping companies build inspiring digital destinations where employees can access the information, tools, and expertise they need to do their best work, from wherever they are. The Igloo platform provides a seamless work experience that brings together content and conversation for a more productive and engaged workforce.
Why this role is important:
Igloo is looking for a skilled, energetic Training Facilitator to join our Customer Enablement team. You will be responsible for facilitating engaging, effective training sessions for enterprise as well as other tiers of our customers, Igloo partners, and our employees. As part of the Customer Experience and Professional Services organization, you will contribute directly to the successful onboarding of new customers to ensure maximum engagement and adoption of the Igloo platform.
You will bring your charisma and expertise to delivering training sessions onsite at customer locations as well as virtually using WebEx or other tools. You will also be responsible for ongoing updates, improvements, and maintenance to our training programs.
You will build strong customer and stakeholder relationships, and work closely with teams across the Customer Experience organization to deliver additional value to the entire customer journey. This means that this role may require business travel to deliver on-site client training and workshops. Successful candidates must have the ability to have flexible work hours to support clients and partners located in various time zones.
The impact you’ll have:
The world of work is changing, and you’ll have a direct impact on digital transformation internally and in our customer organizations. By facilitating effective training sessions, you’ll get our customers, partners, and employees off on the right foot in their digital workplace. You enjoy interacting with customers, employees and partners, and love to use technology to speed up work and bring people together. You relentlessly seek opportunities for improvement. You are engaged and passionate about the future of work.
Successful candidates must have excellent communication skills, and experience facilitating training sessions both virtually and face-to-face.
Your days will include:
- Facilitation: Facilitating training sessions for customers, trainers, partners and employees, either virtually or face to face
- Maintenance and Updates: Completing updates, improvements and maintenance on training programs and materials
- Evaluation and Reporting: Collecting evaluation data and reporting on training effectiveness
- Preparation: Preparation for training delivery, ensuring each session is targeted at participants’ training needs
- Continuous Learning and Improvement: Constantly learning and building up deep solutions knowledge and new skills
- Collaboration: Partnering with stakeholders to deliver effective training and identify areas for improvement
- Program Design/Development: Designing and developing new training programs to meet audience needs
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a training facilitator role
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in adult learning or related area
- Strong understanding of social software, online communities, and other web-based technologies
- Excellent verbal, written, and technical communication skills
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office applications, including presentation, word-processing and spreadsheet software
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud software for creating graphics, basic photo/video editing
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Experience designing, developing and delivering in-person and virtual instructor-led training
- Ability to quickly align to organizational culture, vision and mission of customer organizations
This role may require travel and working across multiple time-zones. To be considered for the role you must be interested and able to travel globally to customer locations when the project requires.
Tech Stack (brownie points!):
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee and tea, treats every pay day, and an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You choose whether you work on a Mac or PC, and we give our developers stipends to buy whatever hardware makes their work easier.
You own the work you do. Your decisions are yours, and you’re evaluated on results. We pride ourselves on being a flat organization where everyone has a voice – there’s no such thing as a bad idea.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.