- Hourly or Monthly
- Job Function
- Administrative and Clerical
- Job Type
- Part time, Co-op/Internship
- Company Size
- Startup (1-19)
We are looking for a person to help us at our new office!
Acerta is a srtartup with about 20 employees. We have a new office at 30 Duke Street West in Kitchener. Our team keeps growing and becoming ever more global, so many fun administrative challenges need to be solved.
As part of your role, you will be:
- Assisting with office administration, including purchasing of supplies, white boards, and other every day needs
- Handling payments for office expenditures and activities
- Assisting with logistics, for example for customer visits, sales travel, etc.
- Organization and storage of documents (legal, financial, etc.)
- General improvement of office life (we love ping pong, board games, and similar fun activities! but whatever you can do to help us maintain a good working environment and a tight social culture)
More search results
After-Hours Support Representative (Casual/Contra…
Product Prototyper (Coop / Intern)
Engineer (Chemical, Environmental or Biochemical)
W&Y Environmental International Inc.
Oculys Health Informatics
Incident Management Centre Representative
Descartes Systems Group