Learning & Client Success Manager
- Powernoodle Inc.
- Job Function
- Training and Education
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Startup (1-19)
Powernoodle is a cloud-based Decision Intelligence platform designed to help organizations make better quality decisions. The Powernoodle platform minimizes the barriers, complexities & inefficiencies inherent in traditional decision making. Not just the easy ones like workload, location, and time zones but also the complex difficult ones that technology has not solved well: personality differences, corporate politics, gender, culture and thinking styles.
Powernoodle ensures faster results, without additional IT expense and an engaged culture of innovation by virtue of transparency, respect and inclusion. Our market is global and we operate from the great pocket of creativity that is Stratford, Ontario; one of the world’s top seven “Intelligent Communities”.
Powernoodle has amazing people and we’re looking to add another great one. We’re looking for someone with exceptional Learning, and Client Success management skills to join our team and get in on the ground floor of a fast-paced growing company. As the face of the company in training both consultants and members of large enterprises, the successful candidate will be a key resource in ensuring both client and corporate success!
- Lead our Learning Environment: Design, create, and deliver an efficient and scalable approach to online learning with multiple distinct streams based on client and partner type.
- Lead our Client Success Promise: to ensure clients get off to a successful start and are wildly successful in their use of Powernoodle to achieve their business objectives.
- Primary responsibility for achieving high engagement and satisfaction levels related to every aspect of learning and coaching.
- Ensure an effective and efficient knowledge repository is in place both within the organization and in making information accessible to our clients.
- The use of video and other tools and techniques designed to support training and ensure client success. Rapidly learn required technologies and deliver excellence.
- Manage the creation and roll-out of digital decision templates. (See website for examples.)
- As part of a coordinated team, manage first level customer support to Powernoodle users, as required.
- An unrivaled commitment to client success. Our success follows from our client success.
- Experience in designing and delivering software training in a virtual environment.
- Ability to make high-quality decisions relating to task prioritization and time management.
- A demonstrated, strong understanding of adult education principles.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Adept with common business technology and tools.
- Diligent and structured with a strong aptitude to learn.
- Preference given to those candidates with Consulting and/or Facilitation experience; particularly in areas and sectors such as Risk, Strategic Planning, Change Management, Quality, R&D, Financial Services, CPG, Energy, Pharma, and Health.
We have global clients and we do our best to accommodate their time zones and schedules whenever possible. This means there will be some occasional off-hours and potentially remote work requirements.
Compensation is Commensurate with experience.
To apply, please fully complete this Plum profile assessment with your resume and cover letter to be considered at: http://bit.ly/2tdDbxz
- Include your resume or CV
- Include in your cover letter detail of the 3 reasons you feel you are an IDEAL “fit” for this role. and What are we going to absolutely love about you?
Powernoodle Inc encourages the equitable participation of all Canadians. If your application is retained and you require any special accommodation during the selection process, please advise us.
Job Type: Full-time