Junior .NET Developer (Position open to new graduates!)
- GHD Ltd
- Job Function
- Design & UX, Software Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Salary Estimate
- 40,000 - 59,999
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
Are you a .NET developer looking for a dynamic, constantly evolving role? Do you have the dream to wake up every single day and help clients develop a memorable web presence? Are you looking to have a significant impact on a company's key product offerings? Do you hate repetitive tasks and always look for ways to automate them? If so, you are an excellent fit for our growing development team.
About the job:
Our website delivery team is responsible for implementing websites according proprietary requirements using our proprietary CMS, i:Create. Team members are responsible for high-quality on-time website implementation and collaborate with our front end development, project management, and product management teams to ensure project success. You will be a key team member with significant responsibility for assigned projects.
• Design, code, test, debug and maintain websites in ASP.NET, HTML5 and CSS3
• Integrate HTML and CSS code with our proprietary content management system
• Collaborate with internal teams to plan our project implementation and reduce friction in our development process
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Diploma, certificate or degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field, OR equivalent work experience
• You have 1-2 years’ experience in responsive website development and ASP.NET
• You love to communicate and it shows through your excellent verbal and written social skills
• You thrive in a fast pace working environment and have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Knowledge and experience with WCAG 2.1 Level AA, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and/or Section 508 is an asset
eSolutionsGroup helps public sector clients across North America better connect with communities and deliver services more efficiently through award-winning design integrated with advanced web and mobile applications. 17 years in business. 300+ clients. 52 marketing and technology awards in the past 12 months alone. It all adds up. Learn more athttp://www.esolutionsgroup.ca
As a multicultural organization, we support individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. eSolutionsGroup is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, eSolutionsGroup will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.