Software Sales Manager - Spanish Language Requirement
Type of Position: Full Time – Permanent
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Report To: Director of Sales
Experience: 5+ years’ experience as a successful Software and/or Technical Sales professional
Salary: Base + Commission
Headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, OCTOPUZ Inc. provides offline robot programming and simulation software for businesses of all sizes, from small shops to global corporations. OCTOPUZ is a complete software solution that enables users to program and simulate industrial robots on a computer while generating robot specific code to run live jobs. Our software solution supports a wide variety of robot applications including welding, trimming, painting, 3-D printing, and more. OCTOPUZ offers a powerful, flexible, and customizable environment where users can program multiple robots simultaneously without interrupting production. Our focus is to provide a software solution that enables companies to reach a higher level of efficiency with their processes and opens opportunities for them to enter new markets and expand their business potential.
To learn more, visit our website at www.octopuz.com
You are truly passionate about sales and innovative technologies and are excited by the world of robotics and automation. You are motivated by game-changing software solutions and have a proven history of consistently exceeding sales targets through prospecting, developing client relationships and taking an opportunity from lead through to close. You take control of your own success by actively managing your sales plans and pipeline to achieve your goals. You are persuasive and persistent with strong negotiation skills and a competitive spirit that drives you to win the sale.
About the Role
- Drive revenue growth of robotics software solutions and services in your assigned territory.
- Actively manage your sales plan and pipeline to achieve revenue targets for both new and existing customers, with minimal supervision.
- Research and contact new business prospects; driving new opportunities through qualification to close.
- Nurture relationships with your existing customers, growing revenue through sales of additional technical solutions and services.
- Analyze business and technical requirements to fully understand and articulate your customers’ needs, and the ROI of providing the optimal OCTOPUZ solution.
- Act as a strong team member, being able to work equally well with a cross-functional group of internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with internal teams to develop Statements of Work and execute software demonstrations tailored to customer-specific applications.
- Expand your network within the automation industry by interacting with robot manufacturers, robot integrators and other industry participants.
- Represent OCTOPUZ at trade shows and other industry events.
- Strong and effective communicator and relationship-builder across all organizational levels, from front-line workers to top-level executives.
- A proven ability to decipher technically complex concepts into simple messages
- Strong and skilled presenter with proven experience preparing and delivering compelling technical demonstrations and proposals to new and existing customers.
- Experience working in a start-up company and thriving in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- A proven ability to quickly learn technical concepts.
- A strong technical background, ideally in robot technology or the automation industry is an asset.
- Professional working proficiency in written and spoken English and Spanish.
- The ability and willingness to travel; a valid passport, driver’s licence and access to your own vehicle are required. (Travel accounts for roughly 30%-40% of the employee’s time in a year).