Customer Care Representative
Collaborate. Be Bold. Get it Done.
Who we are:
We are a Waterloo-based technology company that is revolutionizing the corporate learning game with Axonify. Combining an award-winning approach to microlearning, innovative knowledge-on-demand capabilities, and elements of gamification to drive engagement, Axonify is helping build more knowledgeable workforces who drive business results for big name customers like Walmart, Bloomingdale’s & Manulife Financial.
What are the ingredients to our success? A strong leadership team, an industry-leading product, a culture built on trust and most importantly – an extraordinary group of employees. By expanding our team with smart, motivated people we will continue to lead the way in this new & exciting space.
Who we are looking for:
As a Customer Care Representative, you will be responsible for ensuring our clients are successful when using the Axonify microlearning platform. The successful candidate will be able to think proactively and respond when customers need assistance. Your experience working in a software customer service role is the asset we are looking for. Your ability to think proactively and develop customer materials enabling our customers to be power users is what will set you apart. In this role you are a brand ambassador who enjoys working with customers and troubleshooting issues. You are knowledgeable and experienced managing software support, and will become an expert in the use and implementation of the Axonify platform. Your natural outgoing personality and enjoyment of working with people to solve problems will enable you to become a trusted advisor to our customers.
Our customer support hours of operation are currently: Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm.
- Respond to information requests, feature requests, troubleshooting requests and complaints from end users, administrators, and executives by phone and/or email.
- Take action to resolve requests based on product and system knowledge, as well as information found in internal and external resources.
- Update support tickets to reflect actions taken, resolution achieved or further action required.
- Respond to and close all support tickets within Service Level Agreement as set out in the contracts.
- Maintain a high customer satisfaction score.
- Create/maintain customer support articles to improve documentation and reduce tickets.
- Create and manage internal best practices to improve internal knowledge of Platform.
- Manage all learn.axonify.com content and ensure correct and relevant information.
- Create/maintain best practice, training and other video and training modules for client enablment and training.
- Escalate issues when required to resolve any technical issues, gaps, errors, etc.
- Work in collaboration with development on customer support issues.
- Work with Marketing to ensure a consistent voice within support articles.
- Conduct administrator training, webinars and monthly best practice webinar events.
- Must be available to work 37.5 hours per week in a rotational shift pattern to cover the hours of operation with work schedules such as: 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm and 12pm-8pm
- Rotational On-Call Schedule to provide emergency customer support outside of regular business hours.
Required Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience supporting web-based applications in a customer service or help-desk environment with experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment.
- Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful and conscientious.
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills - You must be able to convey technical jargon in a wide-array of syntax, from beginner to advanced level users, in our tickets as well as knowledge base articles.
- Excellent online facilitation skills – the ability to engage the learners and run an interactive webinar.
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of customers and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required.
- Able to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment.
- A strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to empower end-users to support themselves using our knowledge base
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues, as well as replicate and document for further escalation.
- Working knowledge of supported browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome) and Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- An understanding of PC and Mac operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of various mobile platforms; iOS, Android.
- Prior customer service role is essential.
- Conflict resolution and problem solving skills are required to effectively deal with customers in crisis.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience with customer communities.
- Business Analysis experience an asset.
- Content development or video development knowledge.
How to apply:
Have we intrigued you? Apply below to learn more.