Product Support Specialist
- GHD Ltd
- Newmarket, Toronto or Waterloo office
- Job Function
- Customer Service and Technical Support, Marketing
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
About the Job:
We are looking for a Product Support Specialist who will ensure our Clients receive the best in class customer support related to their eProcurement activities. Combining your passion for service, technology and helping others you will be responsible for providing one on one client support, translating business requirements relative to the e-procurement software along with activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Project Manager, aiming at the flawless execution of the project.
This position is located in either our Newmarket, Toronto or Waterloo Office
About the Job:
You are a natural born problem solver who thrives in a team-based environment, collaboratively assisting clients by providing them assistance on the e-procurement tool and finding solutions to their inquiries. You are proud of your fanatical attention to detail, ability to multi-task and superb communication skills. You are the first to contribute to team meetings and are comfortable being a direct contact for clients. You consider yourself a lifelong student who thrives in an environment that is constantly evolving. Your unique ability to teach and support others as they learn about a new tool makes you a client’s best friend.
What you’ll do:
• Working in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities
• Frequently interacting with Project Managers, clients, project staff and IT staff
• Supporting the Project Manager (PM) through all phases of the project management lifecycle
• Supporting clients and their inquiries related to procurement software
• Using web-connect tools for training and client support
• Troubleshoot issues with clients over the phone and provide "how to" support
• Coordinate with the Product manager for escalated support items, as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Learning new technologies
• Supporting the management team with administrative tasks
• High attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks
• Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Must possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Must have past client support experience
• Diploma in Business, Supply Chain or equivalent experience
• Public Procurement related experience a benefit
• Have strong organizational and time management skills
• Self-starter and assertive with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Some travel required
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Project Management team, who aspires to work in a fast paced, vibrant, well-established and expanding consulting firm.
More information about us:
eSolutionsGroup helps public sector clients across North America better connect with communities and deliver services more efficiently through award-winning design integrated with advanced web and mobile applications. 18 years in business. 300+ clients. More than 60 marketing and technology awards in the past 24 months alone. It all adds up. Learn more at www.esolutionsgroup.ca
We offer a professional working environment and culture and believe that work/life balance contributes to the success and happiness of our people. We also offer competitive salary packages based on qualifications, skills and experience.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. eSolutionsGroup, a GHD company, is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, GHD will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.