Our Company is built on employee mutual commitment and respect, enthusiasm and progress.
Teledyne DALSA is a subsidiary of Teledyne Technologies Inc., a U.S. publicly listed enterprise, and specializes in the manufacture, design, research and development of high performance CMOS and CCD image sensors and modular expandable cameras. Teledyne DALSA's products are used worldwide in machine vision, document scanning, image capture, surveillance, process monitoring, manufacturing inspection, medical imaging, and multi media.
As part of our continuing growth in this high technology market, Teledyne DALSA is recruiting for a Design Specialist.
As a Design Specialist you will work with an electrical engineer and handle all details of printed circuit board design including:
- Import schematic
- Create stack-up, place components, develop planes, and route traces
You will ensure the printed circuit assembly meets all requirements by working with:
- Mechanical and Thermal Engineering
- Vendors (through DFM process)
- Test engineering (through DFT process)
As a Design specialist you will also present your designs in an open team review and create gerbers and fab drawings.
- A Technologist diploma and/or Bachelor of Science degree in electronics engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of layout experience in a similar role
- Proven aptitude to work in a cross functional development team
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with PADS PCB design software
- Experience with gerber tools
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with high-speed / low-noise digital and analog designs
Please quote file number DSBE0518 and include references with your resume