Our Company is built on employee mutual commitment and respect, enthusiasm and progress.
Teledyne DALSA specializes in the manufacture, design, research and development of high performance CCD image sensors and modular expandable cameras. Teledyne DALSA's products are used worldwide in machine vision, document scanning, image capture, surveillance, process monitoring, manufacturing inspection, medical imaging, and multi media.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Materials Team in the role of a Strategic Supplier Account Manager in the X-ray Operations team.
You will manage assigned key vendor accounts and critical suppliers negotiating and administering contracts, fostering partnership development as well as ensuring vendor contractual compliance and performance targets are achieved. In close coordination with Buyers and Planners you will develop supply chain goals, monitor supplier metrics and review vendor performance.
Working closely with R&D and Engineering you will also be a key player in sourcing and determining material availability for new product development or existing product improvements.
The ideal candidate for this position will bring:
- 5 years experience in a senior procurement role in a high tech manufacturing environment
- Post-secondary education in business or materials management
- Proven negotiation skills that result in favorable cost savings for the Teledyne DALSA
- Excellent contractual and communication skills
- Proven track record in working with Engineering and R&D
- Electronics experience and exposure to Lean Manufacturing and /or TOC environments would be a definite asset
Please quote file number SSAM0418 and include references with your resume