Teledyne DALSA is a subsidiary of Teledyne Technologies Inc., a U.S. publicly listed enterprise, and specializes in the manufacture, design, research and development of high performance CMOS and CCD image sensors and modular expandable cameras. Teledyne DALSA's products are used worldwide in machine vision, document scanning, image capture, surveillance, process monitoring, manufacturing inspection, medical imaging, and multi media.
As part of our continuing growth in this high technology market, Teledyne DALSA is recruiting for a Production and Inventory Associate.
The overall objective of this position is to assemble and test Teledyne DALSA products that meet or exceed the quality expectations of both internal and external customers and to ensure all inventory control requests are fulfilled in a timely manner and that all affected departments are prioritized accordingly. The position requires the proactive and effective use of all resources available: personnel, equipment, space, and materials.
The nature of production work at Teledyne DALSA requires a high degree of accuracy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Learn and follow relevant work procedures and quality procedures and maintain data records as required.
- Follow material control procedures to maintain accurate inventory records and identify discrepancies and report them.
- Follow problem and defect reporting procedures and notify the appropriate associate responsible for action.
- Follow material handling procedures to ensure the safe handling of susceptible components or assemblies.
- Identify outdated processes and procedures and use continuous improvement (CI) time to effectively improve them.
- Complete tasks within agreed upon schedules.
- Achieve and maintain assembly skills to Teledyne DALSA specified standards
- Process inventory help desk requests.
Inventory control duties may include:
- Detector and board kitting.
- Efficiently maintain all related KanBan Supermarkets within Manufacturing.
- Responsible to conduct daily cycle counts and perform variance investigation.
- Complete finished good transactions
- Ensure that all inventory control/stock adjustments are accurately documented and processed daily.
- Take part in all inventory counts when required, including periodic cycle counts, variance investigation and reconciliation.
Assume responsibility and accountability for inventory accuracy
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 year Diploma
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Manufacturing
- Knowledge of Materials Management Principles
- Previous inventory experience
Please quote file number DDIPA0418 and include references with your resume.