Sales & Marketing Coordinator
- Gold Sniffer Inc.
- Baden, Ontario - 20 minutes away from KW area
- Compensation includes both salary and commission
- Job Function
- Marketing, Sales & Business Development
- Job Type
- Company Size
- Startup (1-19)
Gold Sniffer Inc. is seeking an ambitious, self-motivated person to pursue the role of Sales and Marketing Coordinator, to work on sales presentations, marketing, and corporate communications for the purpose of selling the Mineral Insights product to the international mining and mineral exploration community.
As the Sales and Marketing Coordinator, you will be required to assist with sales and marketing of the Mineral Insights product. Mineral Insights is a product manufactured by Gold Sniffer Inc., that detects gold and minerals in drill core samples for the mining and exploration industry. Mineral Insights was developed as a collaborative project with Conestoga College for 4.5 years from January 2012 to April 2016. From May 2016 to the present, Mineral Insights and its measurement services have experienced sales in Canada, the United States and Australia, which are three of the leading mining countries in the world.
Information about Mineral Insights is available at www.goldsniffer.com
Term of Position:
The term for this role is September 4, 2018 to December 21, 2018, which is extendable based on performance.
- Understanding core audience needs and how Mineral Insights applies to the mining and mineral exploration industry
- Market Research and understanding the gold and base metal mining industry, and mineral exploration community
- Being a part of the Gold Sniffer Inc. Sales and Marketing team at trade shows and business meetings
- Procure sales meetings and demonstrations on behalf of Gold Sniffer Inc.
- Being part of face to face presentations to the mining industry providing demonstrations and details on Mineral Insights
- Using web sites, social media tools, and face to face interaction to reach potential customers
- Develop and execute marketing and sales plans for Mineral Insights
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- A keen interest in selling a unique product that will change the world's mining industry
- A self-starting attitude and personal motivation to complete tasks
- Business acumen that allows them to communicate effectively to present Mineral Insights' capabilities and purpose to the mining and exploration industry
- Willingness to do business travel domestically and internationally to such places as Australia, USA and other countries (sometimes on short notice)
- Knowledge of Adobe suite, including Photoshop and InDesign
- Knowledge of WordPress functionality considered an asset
- Knowledge of CRM (i.e. Hubspot, Salesforce) platforms considered an asset