Senior Hardware Engineer -- Automotive Systems
Our clients' automotive product team is seeking a Hardware Engineer to join the product development group for their newest and fast-growing segment. They are looking for those engineers that share their passion for solution development and delivery. Their team utilizes state-of-the-art technologies to design reliable, cost-effective electronics solutions to meet the needs of automotive customers. The ideal candidate is someone with strong analog and digital electronics experience to design, implement and validate complex electronics.
You will be responsible for end to end electrical solutions, from customer requirements to architecture, design, analysis, implementation, test, issue resolution and validation, manufacturing support, and field support. You will develop the most cost-effective products that meet all customer performance requirements.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Master’s Degree Preferred.
- 3+ years in designing electrical assemblies, analog and digital, for Ethernet applications
What You Will Bring:
- Experience with design for EMC compliance and related EMI issue resolution
- Experience with schematic capture and layout techniques using Altium Designer or similar e-cad tools
- Strong background of design support tools, including simulation, WCCA (worst case circuit analysis), DFMEA, design reviews,
- Thorough documentation and revision control practices
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with our engineering team, expanded cross functional teams, global manufacturing facilities, and global automotive customers.
What They Offer:
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Exceptional engineers are invited to submit their resumes confidentially to: