- Auvik Networks
- Job Function
- IT & Systems Admin
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
What’s this role about?
As the Enterprise Applications Developer Lead, you’ll be responsible for hands-on technical implementation of company-wide business systems that support sales, marketing, customer success, finance, engineering, and human resources. You’ll be developing a long-term vision for the overall IT strategy at Auvik, and planning the execution to achieve that vision.
What will I be doing?
Working with people across the organization and guiding an application team, you’ll lead the planning, organization, and establishment of priorities to meet Auvik’s business goals.
You’ll be responsible for architecture and software development in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, and Zuora, as well as the general administration of Salesforce. Ideally you have a proven track record in discovering business needs, developing a Salesforce vision and strategy to meet those needs, and evangelizing Salesforce across the company. You’ll ensure business systems security and compliance with regulatory and audit requirements, drawing on exceptional documentation and best practices.
What we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge and experience in architecting and building features in Salesforce.
- Good understanding of system architecture and an ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions.
- Good understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations, and how these play into platform architecture.
- Knowledge of data integration tools, and experience integrating Salesforce with different applications and data sources.
- Extensive development experience with Apex controllers and triggers.
- Ability to work in an agile development environment.
- Passion for measuring and improving code.
- Someone who’s highly motivated, with a desire to stay current on architectural trends and standards.
- An exceptional communicator with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- The ability to solve problems and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- 4+ years of CRM experience, the majority with Salesforce.
- 2+ years of experience in an architect role.
Are there bonus points?
Yes! We’ll give your application extra credit if you have:
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, and Community Clouds.
Auvik is a venture-backed software company that's changing the way IT service providers manage client networks. We were recently named to the ChannelE2E 100 list, which identifies top disruptors and innovators in the IT channel. Awesome or bust — those are words we live by. We're headed all the way to the top and looking for people with the smarts, talent, and drive to join us. Are you up for it?
For more information, visit www.auvik.com.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.