Fluxx has a mind for technology and a heart for philanthropy. Our secure cloud-based platform makes collaboration, clarity, and organization of data effortless. Your grantmaking organization can dramatically shorten its processes and make more strategic decisions with Fluxx. Take your grantmaking to new heights with Fluxx’s robust automation, key integrations, and versatile reporting for grants, investments, employee giving, contracts, and more.
As Software Developer with Fluxx, you will provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross-functional, and company-wide critical programs. You will also work to design and execute user-facing features and applications for the Fluxx product suite.
What You’ll Do - Function
- Produce high-quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Mentor, pair and delegate to promote teammates’ technical growth
- Deliver projects end-to-end to production
- Work cross functionally with engineers, designers, QA and product managers
What You Bring - Experience
- At least 4 years experience building, debugging, and scaling web apps
- Proficiency with SQL and Unix
- Foundation in computer science with a strong understanding in data structures, and algorithms
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Dedication to writing maintainable, fast, beautiful code
- Desire to mentor and learn
- Passion for Fluxx’s vision to become THE company that changes philanthropy forever
What You Have - Skill
- Working in at least some of our stack:
- Ruby, Rails
- React, jQuery
- Elixir, Phoenix
- Redis, Resque
- Devops and AWS
- RESTful APIs
- Understanding and fixing bugs fast
- Planning, estimating, and writing new features with designers and product managers
- Testing and documenting your code
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.