Business Development Representative
- Auvik Networks
- Job Function
- Sales & Business Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
What’s this role about?
Hold the torch high! As a BDR, you’ll play an integral role in Auvik’s success and growth, using your energy, smarts, resourcefulness, and charisma to develop sales opportunities. Excel in this role and there’s a clear growth path to Auvik account executive.
What will I be doing?
You’ll be responsible for identifying, qualifying, researching, and warming up prospective buyers for our network management software. Every day, you will focus on:
- Researching and developing business intelligence for new and existing accounts
- Conducting high-level conversations with senior executives
- Delivering compelling explanations of Auvik’s capabilities to prospects
- Achieving your monthly quota of qualified opportunities and meetings attended
- Evangelizing Auvik’s network management software
- Generating new business opportunities to fuel Auvik’s growth
What are we looking for?
- A people person, with a friendly and positive manner, who loves the thought of getting paid to have conversations
- The ability to quickly build rapport with almost anyone
- Great communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Solid internet research skills
- A passion for learning new things quickly and a strong technical aptitude
- A tenacious self-starter with a drive to succeed
- Post-secondary education in any field
Are there bonus points?
Yes! We’ll give your application extra credit if you have one or more of these:
- A year or two in any type of sales, business development, or fundraising role
- Knowledge of Salesforce
How do I apply?
Make sure you include these two things:
- A note that tells us why you’re a great fit for Auvik
- Your resume
Thanks. We look forward to hearing from you.
Auvik is a venture-backed software company that's changing the way IT service providers manage client networks. We were recently named to the ChannelE2E 100 list, which identifies top disruptors and innovators in the IT channel. Awesome or bust — those are words we live by. We're headed all the way to the top and looking for people with the smarts, talent, and drive to join us. Are you up for it?
For more information, visit www.auvik.com.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.