Why join Igloo:
We’re at an unprecedented impasse in the world of work. CEO’s are becoming increasingly concerned about employee engagement, productivity is scattered with the proliferation of apps and tools, and there are major gaps in the demographics and internal culture of businesses worldwide. Igloo addresses these challenges by bringing together people, processes, through a portfolio of digital workplace solutions and best of breed services.
Why this role is important:
We’re seeking an experienced product manager who’s passionate about the evolution of work and wants to help shape its future. And, as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in North America, boy does the future look bright.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, we’ll turn to you to help guide Igloo’s product strategy spanning mobile, analytics, technical architecture and publishing. You will be responsible for crafting the product roadmap, communicating strategic direction to stakeholders and supporting our customer facing teams, ensuring that the Igloo experience is user friendly, scalable and ready to meet the needs of our customers.
Life at Igloo means a few things: you’ll get to work on a product you’ll use on a daily basis, move projects forward using an agile approach, and work cross-functionally to delight customers. You’ll use modern tools, like Aha!, Validately, and Jira, and collaborate with some big thinkers to craft unexpectedly great customer experiences.
You’re a dreamer. A problem solver. Someone who can break down technical challenges into a logical series of steps. That’s the type of person we’re looking for.
The impact you’ll have:
- Lead: collaborate closely with product leadership to establish and drive the roadmap, and prioritize the backlog in partnership with other product managers.
- Own: oversee the end-to-end process for enhancements, from requirements gathering through to design, development, and post-launch analysis.
- Execute: write and prioritize stories for executing against the product plan, and work closely with development to track execution and acceptance into release.
- Empathize: advocate for user experience and design within our product, engaging with customers, and communicating capabilities bundled in a release.
- Unblock: remove roadblocks, coordinate dependencies across teams, identify and mitigate risks, and capitalize on opportunities.
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Technical Product Management role
- Proven technical bent with in background in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent related experience
- Experience driving an agile product development process, as a Product Manager or Owner
- Demonstrated success within a SaaS organization with mid and large enterprise customer base
- Ability to design through conflicting priorities and navigate trade-offs between choices, turning ambiguity into clarity
- A good eye for user experience design and ability to empathize with users
- Experience collaborating with UX designers, and proven understanding of the methodology behind creating amazing workflows
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with teams across all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to turn product direction into exacting specifications
Tech Stack (brownie points!):
- Native mobile app design, InVision, Marvel, Flinto, iOS, Android
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee and tea, treats every pay day, and an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You choose whether you work on a Mac or PC, and we give our developers stipends to buy whatever hardware makes their work easier.
You own the work you do. Your decisions are yours, and you’re evaluated on results. We pride ourselves on being a collaborative organization where everyone has a voice – there’s no such thing as a bad idea.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about Igloo Software