Why join Igloo:
We’re at an unprecedented impasse in the world of work. CEO’s are becoming increasingly concerned about employee engagement, productivity is scattered with the proliferation of apps and tools, and there are major gaps in the demographics and internal culture of businesses worldwide. Igloo addresses these challenges by bringing together people, processes, through a portfolio of digital workplace solutions and best of breed services.
Why this role is important:
As an Igloo Implementation Specialist, you will provide both technical configuration and subject matter expertise to our Customers during the project implementation process. This is a hands-on service delivery role and will require some travel.
In this role, you will develop and apply an in-depth knowledge of the Igloo platform and continually keep current with the innovative solutions that become available to customers for how our product can be implemented to solve business challenges. Your daily interactions with Igloo employees and Customers will breed great insights about how a digital workplace can solve business challenges facing any organization. As a result, Igloo will be able to better serve and nurture our customers and make improvements to our product along the way.
The impact you’ll have:
- Configuration: facilitation sessions both virtual and in-person with customers to configure solutions, integrations, and templates in the customers Igloo digital workplace solution
- Customer Service: daily digital workplace configuration delivery including, upholding best practices, site standards, answering questions, and posting and organizing content
- Collaboration: partnering with key stakeholders internally and externally to resolve issues as they relate to configuration and implementation of digital workplace solutions for Customers. You will also help to define and uphold best practice digital workplace standards company wide
- Content: write, edit, and publish regular communications, ensure content standards are upheld
- Continuous Improvement: Working on product feedback and solutions, participating in beta program, providing regular feedback to product team, dogfooding, etc
What you’ll need:
- 2 to 5 years of experience configuring or implementing software, preferably for clients in a SaaS environment
- Passion and commitment to quality and excellent customer service
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with cross functional teams, and ability to influence and collaborate with customers and internal teams
- Strong presentation skills using Web conference systems to facilitate and in-person sessions with Customers
- Post-secondary education in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related area
Tech Stack (brownie points!):
- Familiarity with design UI/UX and web site analytics best practices
- Familiar with the agile practice and principles
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee and tea, treats every pay day, and an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You choose whether you work on a Mac or PC, and we give our developers stipends to buy whatever hardware makes their work easier.
You own the work you do. Your decisions are yours, and you’re evaluated on results. We pride ourselves on being a collaborative organization where everyone has a voice – there’s no such thing as a bad idea.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about Igloo Software