- BestLifeRewarded Innovations
- Job Function
- Product Management, Software Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Salary Estimate
- 60,000 - 79,999
- Company Size
- Startup (1-19)
Reporting to the VP of IT Development, the role is responsible for defining the product vision in alignment with customer needs, gathering and capturing requirements from internal business stakeholders and generating well thought through requirements developing internal BestLifeRewarded Innovation world-class products. Furthermore, the role will work with in-house and off-site technology teams to communicate the requirements ensuring that the business needs are prioritized and then completed correctly and on-time with appropriate technology solutions.
Major Responsibilities & Duties
- Voice of the customer, define product vision and communicate with internal teams
- Capture requirements with the appropriate detail into our product tracking platform
- Lead requirements gathering sessions with senior management, project management and business analyst team members
- Document and wireframe product requirements and user stories/flows, ensure alignment with UX/CX best practices
- Prioritize backlog and in between different business needs
- Manage day to day communication with the technology teams
- Review and approve high-level technology solutions and cost estimates
- Manage and develop our product and software development practices
- Develop with our business stakeholders on product development best practices
- Perform product research
- University degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or related field
- 3-5 years of Experience gather requirements within web-based product settings
- 3-5 years of experience operating within both Agile and Waterfall environments
- Experience developing software (as a developer)
- Process mapping, wireframing, developing user stories and user flows
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Curious and adept at researching new aspects, products, domains
- Thrives on learning and learns quickly. Dedicated to self-improvement and professional development. Takes advantage of various resources to self-educate.
- Knowledge and keen understanding of current UX/CX trends
- Self starter, ability to work with minimal supervision. Equally skilled at working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to a variety of audiences at different levels and with different backgrounds.
- Demonstrates accountability; owns outcomes and results, prioritizes tasks, and consistently meets deadlines.
- Familiarity with Project/Product management (JIRA, Visual Studio Online)
- Experience with graphic design
- Familiarity with the .NET stack
- Experience in software testing
- Experience within the Healthcare and Insurance industries