AGILE SCRUM MASTER/PROGRAM MANAGER
At the forefront of Viewer Intelligence™, SSIMWAVE™ is built on an Engineering Emmy® Award-winning algorithm. SSIMWAVE is defining the future of video delivery with the most accurate measure of how humans perceive video. With SSIMWAVE technology, video distributors, networks and studios can keep up with the explosive growth of video and deliver the ultimate viewing experience™ to consumers on any screen, anywhere.
Our customers include major players in the media, entertainment and MVPD (Multichannel Video Programming Distributor) industries and our state-of-the-art products provide the most optimal way to measure, control and optimize live and file-based video.
We’re a growing team of engineers, video scientists, product and business experts. Our diverse team is driven to advance the business of video.
You are passionate about being part of the team that makes the complex simple – for our customers and your colleagues. You thrive in a highly intellectual environment that challenges you to deliver the best and most impactful experience to everyone you encounter. You care intensely about delivering results.
About the Position
As a member of our engineering group, you will be leading a multidisciplinary software team in delivering innovative video streaming monitoring software solutions in a fast paced, growing company. You will lead the development activities using Agile/Scrum best practices, adapted for our environment. As a seasoned professional, you will also mentor and guide the engineering teams in honing best practices. The multidisciplinary team includes fellow front-end full-stack web developers, UX/visual designers, software architects and product owners.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Leading a software development team using Agile/Scrum methodologies and frameworks
- Developing scrum maturity for both the team and organization working with our other engineering leaders through coaching and mentoring
- Identifying and removing impediments to project success
- Building a good work environment where the team can thrive
- Communications with key stakeholders outside of the development team
- Supporting the product owner in grooming and backlog maintenance
- Delivering high quality, well tested software applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with people of wide professional backgrounds, skills and experiences
- Maturing the team in delivering iterative, incremental development
- Build a team culture that fosters collaboration, innovation and excitement
- Champion continuous improvement
- Bachelors degree in engineering or computer science (or equivalent experience)
- Experienced as a Scrum Master/PM in Agile/Scrum projects
- Demonstrated knowledge and self-learning of various software development methodologies
- Proven work experience and success in Agile development
- Healthy and broad experience in software product development for a technology company
- 5+ years of project and team leadership experience
- Ability to understand applications from a technical and business perspective
- Conducting daily scrums, sprint planning and reviews, help managing the backlog and conducting sprint retrospectives
- Ability to make sound decisions based on business, technology, and QA guidelines
- High degree of motivation and ability to lead teams to success
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced development environment
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and interpersonal
- 7+ years work experience in a technology company delivering software products
- CSM certification
- PMP certification
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Transitioning organization from waterfall to Agile methodologies
If this opportunity interests you, please send your resume package to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance, but only candidates chosen to be interviewed will be contacted.
CLOSING DATE: July 9, 2018 at 4pm