The new wave of change - “Blockchain Technology”. If you are exceptional and enjoy working on new technologies you need to take us seriously and read on.
Let your work make a difference. Help save the world from the next financial crisis, literally.
- Be part of a team of experienced serial technology entrepreneurs.
- Create software solutions with the latest technologies and tools.
- Lead the industry in Blockchain powered software development.
DelphX is launching a Blockchain powered marketplace to enhance liquidity for the bond market. The ability for bond purchasers to manage and share the risk is essential to the economy. Join the team building the solution to a 33 trillion-dollar problem.
At DelphX you will become part of a highly collaborative team that is revolutionizing the backbone of a new type of Internet. We are a mature company that is operating in a start-up mode as we re-engineer and advance our Fintech software into a Blockchain Solution that no other company is doing at the moment. We are an experienced group, we are already well funded, and, we are working with Senior Advisors who have direct industry experience to keep us focused and on track. And, we are working with some of the worlds best known financial companies.
Do not hesitate to call contact us if you are exceptional at Software Development and have an interest in Blockchain technology.
You do not need previous blockchain experience but you must be sharp, motivated, good at what you do. You love challenges, solving technical problems and having fun in a flexible work environment.
What you will do:
- Work as an integral member of an agile software delivery team
- Maintaining the health and performance of our platform
- Security & monitoring of production, development and testing infrastructure
- Design, build and maintain robust and scalable software build, release and deployment processes to support continuous integration, delivery and deployment (CI/CD)
- Build reliable infrastructure components to deliver highly scalable software
- Continuously evaluate existing systems with industry standards and make recommendations for improvement
- Promote and implement industry best practices for software engineering and systems operations
- Maintain virtualized development and testing environments
- Communicate technical decisions and direction through design docs, tech talks, and wikis
- Drive technical standards, adoption of best practices, and a culture of continuous improvement
- Consult with IT and Support to develop comprehensive deployment, upgrade and monitoring plans
- Learn, teach, communicate, and collaborate every day
- Stay abreast of leading edge DevOps techniques, technologies and toolsets
- Continually learn, evaluate and apply new ideas and technologies
- Contribute wherever you can to help the team meet its commitments
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within DevOps and/or Site Reliability experience in physical and virtualized (cloud) software development environments
- Experience creating and sustaining enterprise systems
- Demonstrated experience organizing and supporting production, development and testing environments including container orchestration and management: Kubernetes, Helm, Docker
- Extensive experience with Azure, AWS, GCP, SoftLayer cloud hosting and operations
- Experience using the following development tool chains: Jira, Bitbucket, Git, Bamboo, Jenkins
- Ability to script, test and deploy jobs using bash, PowerShell, Chef, Puppet, Terraform
- Demonstrated experience with infrastructure security, cloud management, metrics & monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana), data storage and warehousing
- Ability to use sound judgement to make well-reasoned decisions and trade-offs when necessary
- Strong understanding of scalable web architecture and deployment best practices
- Previous experience or knowledge of blockchain technologies would be an asset
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and an ability to collaborate productively with other team members
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter.
If this sounds like an opportunity you want to explore, please apply to start a conversation. We appreciate all those who apply and will respond to those selected for further discussion.
If you require accommodation in the recruitment process, please email us at email@example.com. All inquiries will be kept confidential.