Software QA Developer
The new wave of change - “Blockchain Technology”. If you are exceptional and enjoy working on new technologies you need to take us seriously and read on.
Let your work make a difference. Help save the world from the next financial crisis, literally.
- Be part of a team of experienced serial technology entrepreneurs.
- Create software solutions with the latest technologies and tools.
- Lead the industry in Blockchain powered software development.
DelphX is launching a Blockchain powered marketplace to enhance liquidity for the bond market. The ability for bond purchasers to manage and share the risk is essential to the economy. Join the team building the solution to a 33 trillion-dollar problem.
At DelphX you will become part of a highly collaborative team that is revolutionizing the backbone of a new type of Internet. We are a mature company that is operating in a start-up mode as we re-engineer and advance our Fintech software into a Blockchain Solution that no other company is doing at the moment. We are an experienced group, we are already well funded, and, we are working with Senior Advisors who have direct industry experience to keep us focused and on track. And, we are working with some of the worlds best known financial companies.
Do not hesitate to call contact us if you are exceptional at Software Development and have an interest in Blockchain technology.
You do not need previous blockchain experience but you must be sharp, motivated, good at what you do. You love challenges, solving technical problems and having fun in a flexible work environment.
What you will do:
- Work as an integral member of an agile software delivery team
- Think outside the box to find any issues with the product before it gets to the customer
- Design and build out an automated testing framework to support continuous integration, delivery and deployment (CI/CD)
- Identify, plan and test the continuously evolving product from inception
- Continually learn, evaluate and apply new ideas and technologies, while mentoring others on the team
- Share and take pride in pushing exemplary high standards in testing and overall quality
- Participate and be heard within the team and within the technical community
- Collaborate with the entire development team, no ‘us vs. them’ or ‘throw over the wall’ attitudes tolerated
- Continually learn, evaluate and apply new ideas and technologies
- Contribute wherever you can to help the team meet its commitments
- A minimum of 3+ years of Quality Assurance, Test Automation, or Software Development in Test experience
- Experience delivering high quality testing plans for regression, smoke, exploratory and performance testing within a technology stack of web applications within .NET Windows and open source platforms
- Demonstrated experience designing and building an automated testing framework to support continuous integration, delivery and deployment (CI/CD) along with test-driven development methodologies
- Solid experience with testing web applications, Swagger, Selenium, JUnit, PyUnit, AWS, Azure, and RESTful APIs
- Proficiency in creating automated functional regression scripts
- Proficiency in manual testing where and when automation is insufficient or unavailable
- Proficiency with development tools like Jira, Git/Bitbucket, Bamboo/Jenkins, IDEs
- Ability to create and refine project plans, test scenarios and procedures
- Ability to review detailed designs, source code and related documentation
- Solid understanding of the entire software development process and product lifecycle
- Previous experience or knowledge of blockchain technologies would be an asset
- Critical thinking skills and a keen eye for problem identification and solution
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with an ability to collaborate productively with other team members
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter.
If this sounds like an opportunity you want to explore, please apply to start a conversation. We appreciate all those who apply and will respond to those selected for further discussion.
If you require accommodation in the recruitment process, please email us at email@example.com. All inquiries will be kept confidential.