Java & Cloud Services Developer
We’re taking the Cloud by storm!!! We are looking a dynamic experienced developer to join our team. We are leading the industry for Cloud print solutions and were looking for someone who is talented, enthusiastic, and that is not happy with the status quo.
What can you expect?
Your role is a central part of the development team. You contribute across the tech stack including scalable micro service development, large scale cloud services and API design and implementation. You’re involved from concept to production. We are looking a developer who is passionate about Cloud!
A key part of the team your collaborative approach with the technical team members will encourage contributions both in the development process as well as directly in technical design and implementation.
How will have an impact by?
- Designing and building a highly scalable and modern platform that is impacting an entire industry.
- Collaborating with architects, designers, engineers and testing specialists to deliver fully automated Cloud Print solution.
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues across all the PrinterOn solutions.
- Helping drive the development approach for continuous integration, and deployment.
- Someone who loves technology, the more you learn the happier you are!
- A person that takes ownership and helps your team succeed.
- Continually striving for high performance and large scale network servers.
- Someone with their head in the cloud! specifically Cloud-based micro-services.
- Working with real world implementations using Docker and other containerization technologies.
- Continually improving approaches to coding, testing and deployment.
- An effective communicator.
- Results-driven with strong commitment.
- A logical thinker that likes to solve problems.
- A great person to work with and likes fun too!
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in Object Oriented analysis, design, development and integration of software products in a company recognized for software development capability.
- Excellent knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot and other frameworks ability to develop and consume REST APIs, XML, JSON and similar technologies.
- Hands on experience with NoSQL databases including Redis and/or MongoDB.
- Solid skill managing and developing with relational databases including Microsoft SQL Server , Oracle and MySQL as well as SQLLite.
- Proven ability to write high quality readable code that is easily supportable and maintainable.
- Degree in computer science, computer/software engineering, or related discipline.
PrinterOn welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.