OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Our global Enterprise Solution Consulting team enables the digital transformation of our customers and provides solutions across the entire range of enterprise information management capabilities (EIM). Our team is provided with C-level access at some of the largest companies in the world and excels at selling solutions that are sophisticated, secure, high-value, and cost-effective – onsite, via mobile devices, private cloud, or in the cloud. Our EIM platform consists of comprehensive and integrated product suites including Content Suite, Process Suite, Experience Suite, Discovery Suite, Information Exchange Suite and Analytics.
OpenText has developed a Center of Excellence for Account Development. This fast-paced, creative team works closely with Field Marketing and Sales to drive pipeline growth in enterprise-level accounts across our solution portfolio.
As an Account Development Representative, you will be joining a high-performing team required to collaborate with peers to effectively attract and qualify prospects evaluating the purchase of OpenText solutions. The successful incumbent will be comfortable cold calling, cold emailing & engaging via social media to promote our solutions through campaigns, thought leadership, events, etc. If you are energetic, motivated and creative, this position will challenge and enhance your skill set.
You are great at:
• Working with Field Sales counterparts to develop territory strategy
• Articulating business value through persona-based research, story-telling, social selling, etc.
• Qualifying and developing new contacts within defined prospect and customer accounts
• Performing opportunity discovery calls within the OpenText install base and prospect accounts to uncover existing and potential EIM projects
• Driving lead management, tracking & forecasting in CRM
• Following up on Field Marketing activities in a timely, organized manager
What it takes:
• 1-2 years of proven successful outbound lead generation experience in a technology environment preferred
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
• Exceptional written and verbal communication, with the ability to listen and understand a prospect’s business challenges
• Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills
• Goal-oriented, positive, self-starter with strong analytical skills and a track record of autonomy, ownership and execution
• Ability to think outside the box when researching leads and finding new and creative ways to show how OpenText solutions can help the client achieve their goals
• Experience with Salesforce.com, Eloqua Engage, LinkedIn Sales Navigator & DiscoverOrg a plus