Full-stack Rails Engineer (AI Platform)
- The Communitech Hub (old Google building)
- $80k + equity depending on experience
- Job Function
- Engineering, Software Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Salary Estimate
- 80,000 - 99,000
- Company Size
- Startup (1-19)
- You love to code and solve problems.
- You like to think of new ideas of ways to solve problems and you like to see beautiful code work with beautiful interfaces to make beautiful software.
- You have a knack for good product architecture, design and like working with other intelligent people.
- You're a fast learning and highly ambitious.
About The Job:
- You’ll help design and build features, identify and solve issues, learn about current usages to improve user experiences and much more.
- Salary is $80k + equity depending on experience.
What You Need:
- Working experience with Ruby on Rails in production environments.
- Good working experience working with SaaS infrastructure
- A very self-driven attitude; hard-working and ambitious
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in eCommerce is a plus
- Learn how a startup goes from 0 to 100 quickly with a technical CEO
- Unlimited vacation days
- Full involvement in ideation, design, building and deployment features
- Health benefits
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to work with highly intelligent team that you can learn from every day
- Continuous code deploys (ship code daily)
- Significant equity compensation options
- Work from our awesome innovation district office which has a gym, basketball court, attached bar, games room, slide, and more (see pics here)