Executive Assistant to CEO - 14 month Contract
The Executive Assistant provides support to the CEO of Miovision. The successful applicant will understand the leader priorities and make decisions based on this understanding, interfacing with employees. The focus is exceptional Executive support, while balancing the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
Things we’d like you to do:
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active and complex calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; submitting health benefit claims; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for meetings; filtering incoming mail; approving requests on the behalf of CEO.
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the CEO's schedule is followed and respected.
- Research, prioritize, and follow-up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Handle special projects at the request of the CEO, such as compiling detailed lists and researching vendors/clients.
- Coordinate some aspects of the CEO’s personal life, including booking appointments (and ensuring attendance), and informing family of scheduling constraints/conflicts.
- Board Support and Liaison - supports board meetings and activities including refreshments/catering, meeting minutes, Webex setup, and filing signed documents physically and electronically; communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with board members and shareholders.
- Assist in coordinating the agenda of management team meetings, including off-sites
A few things we’d like you to have:
- 5+ years of experience in secretarial/administrative/executive assistant’s role, preferably in a High-Tech environment.
- Strong customer service orientation with a keen sense of urgency and priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; comfortable liaising with individuals across the company on behalf of the CEO.
- Proficient use of technology including Google Productivity Suite.
- Organized; ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- College diploma or equivalent.