Senior Product Manager - Intelligent Assistance
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER – Intelligent Assistance
As an Oracle + NetSuite Product Manager for Intelligent Assistance, you will strategize and execute on the product roadmap as part of an exciting and newly formed team in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario. Leveraging AI/machine learning based on rich enterprise data to advance customer insights, automation, and ease of use, you will collaborate, evangelize and contribute to building intelligent features for our customers and partners. In this highly visible role you will make an impact on how our customers do business in the future while making a positive impact on our company success.
Your dream of being part of a brand new group collaborating with an agile team, where your ideas have the potential to positively impact the future of work as we know it today, can be a reality. Working for a Fortune 100 company but uniquely in a more startup environment, you will work on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where everyone has a critical voice in the decision-making process.
The ideal candidate will lead product definition, own and drive the product strategy, and long-term goals. This will include customer and market feedback, competitive analysis and business metrics that will guide product direction. In this role you will define product vision including all aspects to future roadmaps, investment, innovation and experimentation. You will execute on product planning and development that includes customer goals and business requirements for product release, ensuring implementation is aligned with product goals and requirements, and ownership of product positioning.
You will lead product launch by owning the GTM plan to deliver results that ensure the customer and business goals are met in operational launch plans. This includes monitoring and response to customer feedback, and continuous improvement to ensure business growth.
Why Work for Oracle + NetSuite in Ontario?
To start, you’ll be surrounded by really smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
We're an amazing group of people from around the world who embrace innovation and love to have fun. Working together, we have changed the way our customers do business forever and for the better.
The successful candidate will excel in the following areas:
- Deep Customer Understanding & Modernization: Ensure that the team develops innovative product solutions that are grounded in customer insights and needs
- Product Delivery: Drive the team's execution of the product roadmap, including business cases, user stories, experience design and rapid delivery
- Collaboration: Develop and Promote cohesive partnerships with engineering, marketing and business operations
- Communication: Proactively communicate your teams' plans and accomplishments and ensure alignment with senior leadership
- Business Growth: Own delivery of product improvements that delight customers and contribute to accelerated customer engagement
- Agility: Strong bias for action; ability to manage multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Leadership DNA - proven ability to set a vision, excite working closely with a cross-functional engineering team.
- History of entrepreneurial experience or 1-5 years of product management or 3-7 years of machine learning domain specific product experience.
- Strong organizational, project management, written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of deep learning market landscape, tools available, and latest advances.
- Comfort in high-level business discussions with internal and external executives.
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments.
- You will need to be creative and open-minded.
- Willing and have the innate ability to convert mistakes into learning opportunities and continuously make process improvements, and have the capacity to switch direction swiftly and efficiently if warranted.
- Ability to lead and work autonomously.
- Capability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong troubleshooting and project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (technical disciplines preferred).
- Experience managing developer tools, data analytics products, or enterprise software.
- Experience with AI and machine learning techniques is a strong plus.
- Working knowledge of NetSuite’s products is preferred.
- Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products.
- Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum is a plus.
- Understanding of software and platform architectures is a plus.
- MBA or advanced degree is a plus.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID: 180001JC