Training Program Lead
Aeryon Labs is the global leader in high performance small unmanned aerial systems (sUAS) that set the standard for technical innovation, reliability, and performance. Our teams are passionate about solving problems, which help our customers do difficult and (often) dangerous tasks – safely and efficiently. We are equally passionate about the people who make this happen. Our team. We offer careers that allow you to exceed your potential and collaborate with some of the most creative minds in the industry.
About the Position
As the Training Program Lead, you will report to the Director, Customer Support and Training. The role requires the successful individual to be an integral member of the primary training team, facilitating best in class training sessions, as well as playing a key role in the continual evolution of the Aeryon Product Training vision.
You are passionate and energized when facilitating your training classes, engaging your students to get the most out of the experience. You have a keen eye for determining curriculum adjustments and work easily with subject matter experts to obtain the necessary artifacts and details to make those changes. You are motivated by working with like-minded people and thrive on being part of a coheisive team. You enjoy travel and have the ability to adjust your teaching style based off the classes specific needs.
As a member of the Training team, you will:
- Facilitate external and internal product training for new and existing clients and partners
- Demonstrate ability to manage multi-skill level class environments
- Critically evaluate student pilots for certification
- Have expert knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- Learn and adapt, both personally and with a focus on curriculum and assessment development, to a continually evolving software and hardware platform
- Review training course evaluations and incorporate feedback into curriculum
- Provide facilitated practical flight training in an All-Weather environment
- Perform regular flight testing to keep currency requirements maintained
- Regularly review new software and hardware features and define feature requirements for training content and evaluation of student pilots
- Work with Customer Support and In-Market Engineering teams to evaluate common support cases for additions or improvements to curriculum
- Provide feedback to design and product management on software functions, features and performance
- Be required to travel internationally, you should expect to travel approximately 33% of the time
- Have the ability to lift 50lbs on a regular basis
- Other tasks as assigned
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5 years experience in a facilitation role as well as building and managing corporate learning programs in a global organization
- Formal training in instructional design and content delivery desired.
- Experience with creating and maintaining a technical certification program an asset
- Proven troubleshooting skills along with outstanding communications skills
- Exceptional project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Solutions and results oriented under pressure, with creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Strong execution ability, with an energetic team player attitude, and an ability to drive and manage change is important.
- Proven writing and active-listening skills
- Experience with a multinational organization
- Valid Drivers Licence
Aeryon Labs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Aeryon is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.
If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process please email careers @aeryon.com or call (519) 489-6726.