NPI Project Leader
Our Company is built on employee mutual commitment and respect, enthusiasm and progress.
Teledyne DALSA is a subsidiary of Teledyne Technologies Inc., a U.S. publicly listed enterprise, and specializes in the manufacture, design, research and development of high performance CMOS and CCD image sensors and modular expandable cameras. Teledyne DALSA's products are used worldwide in machine vision, document scanning, image capture, surveillance, process monitoring, manufacturing inspection, medical imaging, and multi media.
As part of our continuing growth in this high technology market, Teledyne DALSA is recruiting for an NPI Project Leader within the Waterloo X-Ray Operations team.
We are currently seeking a highly talented and motivated individual to be part of our fast-paced team. As a successful candidate for this role, you are a natural leader and facilitator; are driven, organized and detail oriented, communicate with ease at all levels in the organization, and are adept at facilitating action and resolving conflict.
You will manage the development, production readiness and support of a new range of innovative CMOS X-Ray detectors combining industry-leading performance with cutting-edge features for applications such as orthopedic and surgical radiology, mammography, intra- and extra-oral dental radiology, CT, and bone densitometry.
Reporting to the Director, your responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Refine the strategy for launching new products, matching our strengths in image sensor design with new and emerging applications
- Plan, initiate, resource and execute development projects on schedule for new products with a team of highly skilled, multi-disciplinary designers
- Engage with customers, marketing and sales to launch new products in new markets
- Coordinate Engineering, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain teams for development builds and ramp readiness activities, locally or at CMs as required, including materials, equipment, training, and supply chain plans
- Lead, motivate, and effectually communicate with designers, executives, suppliers, and customers from around the globe
- Influencing the product’s design, fabrication, testability and material composition, you will drive for reliable design, responsive supply chains and production processes that are optimized for performance, cost, operational flexibility, and highest quality.
The ideal candidate is unafraid of challenge and quickly assimilates and integrates new knowledge, builds working relationships easily and demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, physics or science
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience from related industry
- Excellent level of autonomy, creativity and a strong drive to succeed
- Six Sigma Certification
- Thorough, applied knowledge of project planning and execution
- Strong working knowledge and experience with optics and digital imaging products would be considered an asset
Please quote file number NPIPL0418 and include references with your resume.