Marketing and Communications Analyst
About Nix Sensor Ltd.
We create amazing products that help colour professionals and consumers demystify the world of colour. If you’ve never used a Nix Color Sensor, it’s a magical experience. Like the photoshop eyedropper in real life, it takes the real world and makes it digital, and then can help our users make it real again.
What you’ll do?
- Design & build print and digital collateral (brochures, online display ads, etc.)
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications
- Research & write blog content for the Nix website
- Provide feedback and improve on existing collateral
- Create captivating content for all social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Assist with the creation and execution of email blast campaigns
Digital Marketing Support
- Review Google Analytics platform and create new reports
- Assist with conversion optimization for sales and email collection
- Contribute to and support marketing and social media campaigns
- Conduct regular analysis to identify opportunities to improve on KPI’s
- Research media coverage and industry trends
What you’ll need?
- Pursuing a communications or marketing diploma
- Passion and enthusiasm for print and digital design
- Ability to creatively troubleshoot and provide resourceful solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of working on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as a collaborating member of the team
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Proficient photography and videography skills are an asset
What’s makes Nix a great place to work?
- You’ll be joining a company that’s backed by some of the best advisors and investors in Canada
- We’re growing quickly, and you’ll be helping to build the next great Canadian success story
- You’ll work with a highly motivated team that takes pride in creating amazing products