About Nix Sensor Ltd.
We create amazing products that help colour professionals and consumers demystify the world of colour. If you’ve never used a Nix Color Sensor, it’s a magical experience. Like the photoshop eyedropper in real life, it takes the real world and makes it digital, and then can help our users make it real again.
What you’ll do?
- Help to build beautifully designed apps that work with our award-winning hardware
- Work with our designers and product team to create a seamless user experience
- Own our core apps and build a foundation on which to create other tools for our users
- Iterate, test and release products as quickly as we can gather feedback from our users and customers
What you’ll need?
- Experience building native iOS and Android apps (and a portfolio to prove it!) - consumer and cloud-based app experience is a bonus
- Experience using the latest mobile app development languages and tools Swift, Objective C, Java, C++, Git & GitHub, etc.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment, alongside the rest of our dynamic team
What’s makes Nix a great place to work?
- You’ll be joining a company that’s backed by some of the best advisors and investors in Canada
- We’re growing quickly, and you’ll be helping to build the next great Canadian success story
- You’ll work with a highly motivated team that takes pride in creating amazing products