Do you see the world a little differently? Do you see possibility and opportunity around every corner? If you enjoy being part of a passionate and fun team, you could be CARPROOF’s next Product Manager.
Do you like cake and bananas? The CARPROOF kitchen is always stocked with fresh, organic fruit, not to mention a wide range of coffee options. We offer social events like pub nights and disc golf, and wellness initiatives like in-house yoga and massage! We also have RRSP matching and an amazing benefits program, so you won’t have to worry about things like vision, dental, physiotherapy etc. On top of all that, we invest in the future of our employees – we have a comprehensive leadership training program and each team member has their own professional development budget, so they can continually build their skillsets. Plus, we support our community by participating in group volunteer opportunities and donating to the causes that matter to our team. So why work at CARPROOF? Because life’s too short not to work somewhere awesome.
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for creating, designing and launching new products and features. You will work closely with our product, business development, tech, UX, data science and data management teams to build and refine your product roadmap, plans and the vision for your products. You will be primarily focused on helping design and improve automotive history and valuation products for lenders, insurance, vehicle manufacturers, fleet, rental and auctions.
What you will do:
- Respect and empower your Agile team, including devs and QA
- Proactively reach out to stakeholders to understand requirements and create awareness
- Negotiate business requirements to match technical feasibility
- Create great stories and acceptance criteria
- Prioritize backlog and communicate upcoming releases to stakeholders
- Lead refinement and planning meetings to clearly explain requirements with Agile team
- Identify weaknesses in product team and take leadership to improve our group
- Competitive analysis, blueprints and technical analysis
- Be the voice of the customer, driving client satisfaction and showing concern when issues arise
- Show excitement for building new products for large enterprises and important clients
- Be a cheerleader for our team and products both internally and externally
- Get it done – negotiate your way through internal and external roadblocks
Education, skills and experience:
Here are some of the characteristics we are looking for in our new Product Manager, but we’re happy to work with the right candidate to develop in specific areas.
- Experience as a product owner or product manager
- Technical experience with code, architecture, data, databases and UX
- JIRA or TFS / VSTS experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment like Scrum
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or other relevant discipline
CARPROOF’s core values are: Be the solution, embrace change, commit and deliver, and powered by passion. The successful candidate will share these values.
Compensation includes base salary commensurate with experience, performance bonuses, health/dental benefits and an optional RRSP matching program.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our website.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CARPROOF is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation during the application or selection processes, please advise in your cover letter.