Process Engineering Specialist X-Ray
Our Company is built on employee mutual commitment and respect, enthusiasm and progress.
Teledyne DALSA is a subsidiary of Teledyne Technologies Inc., a U.S. publicly listed enterprise, and specializes in the manufacture, design, research and development of high performance CMOS and CCD image sensors and modular expandable cameras. Teledyne DALSA's products are used worldwide in machine vision, document scanning, image capture, surveillance, process monitoring, manufacturing inspection, medical imaging, and multi media.
As part of our continuing growth in this high technology market, Teledyne DALSA is recruiting for a Process Engineering Specialist.
The X-Ray Waterloo group has an opening for a Process Engineering Specialist with experience in setup and development of production processes of advanced assembly equipment in a clean room environment.
The primary focus for the successful candidate for this position will be related to developing manufacturing process flows and creating/supporting machine programs for wire bonding, die bonding, wafer dicing and other specialized assembly processes.
Relevant skills for this position include those listed below at a minimum:
- Strong knowledge of electronics assembly equipment and related machine programming ability
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience with specialized assembly of intricate mechanical, optical, or semiconductor devices
- The ability to create clear and concise technical documentation
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with cross functional teams
- Experience with statistics and data analysis
- Knowledge of semiconductor and/or electronics manufacturing methods and practices
- Previous experience working in a clean room environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a high technology manufacturing environment
- Six Sigma certification would be an asset
Please quote file number APE0418 and include references with your resume.