Work with the leader in Industrial Internet of Things to transform the industry through data analytics.
This role brings the opportunity to:
- Work collaboratively with a passionate group of people
- Work with our clients and domain experts to understand business needs and design targeted data solutions
- Drive an analytics roadmap
- Evangelize the power of analytics to customers and the industry
- Comb through years of data to discover untapped potential
- Direct development of data applications and influence IoT platform evolution
You bring to the role:
- Advanced knowledge of data analytics tools and techniques through many years of experience, from simple data processing to machine learning and predictive analytics
- An inherent curiosity that drives you to dig deep into data and find gold nuggets of business value
- A passion for understanding where data comes from and where it can take you
- Ability to engage developers and subject matter experts to drive analytics projects
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead and mentor others
- Bonus if you love electro-mechanical objects or ‘mighty machines
ZTR is a friendly, open working environment. We provide many opportunities to get to know your co-workers through social events, charity fundraising, company parties and more.
Please submit your cover letter and resume along with salary expectations.
ZTR Control Systems provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources . Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.