IOT is the future, and ZTR is leading the way in the industrial space. Our Industrial IoT platform uses modern technologies and cloud services to deliver web, mobile and analytics applications to the industry’s top producers and users of industrial equipment.
We are expanding our development team and need a strong technical leader in the Kitchener-Waterloo area. This is a rare opportunity to build a new team within a well-established, highly successful company. You will participate in recruiting, setting up the necessary tools and processes and then leading the team as part of the Enterprise Software Development team at ZTR.
- In depth knowledge of ES6+, Typescript
- Webpack / Gulp
- HTML5, SASS, CSS3
- Experience with Redux / similar flux framework
- CSS architectures: Flex, CSS Grid | Building Responsive Websites
- Native mobile development
- .Net Core
- SQL & NoSQL
- 6+ years working experience as a developer on web and mobile applications
- Graduated from a College or University programming related program, or equivalent training
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Self-motivated to succeed while working in a team-oriented environment
ZTR is a friendly, open working environment. We provide many opportunities to get to know your co-workers through social events, charity fundraising, company parties and more.
Please submit your cover letter and resume along with salary expectations.
ZTR Control Systems provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.